Chefmeister,
There are some good ones there for sure. Jimmy wrote "She's Coming
Around" after a thing heard Monroe say. Jimmy's daddy wrote
"Chippewa", a G minor thing. I think that on one of the others he
recorded "Rose City Chimes" which is an old steel guitar tune they
used to play on the Opry a lot. Jimmy learned it from Tut Taylor
whilst they were working for Monroe. Come to think of it, I've got an
LP here someplace of a Jim & Jesse recording with Jesse playing "Rose
City Chimes" on an electric mandola. Can't remember the name of the
record, but it's a good one, plenty unusual.

By the way, I've put the sheet music/tab to a good tune in the files
section. It was written/played by Avil Linton's brother Bernice Ray.
He called it "Bernie's Tune".  A few of the webcam folks are working
on that, so join in the fray.

Tbug