Evenin' Chris...
I don't know where or who "Out There" is..but I will say
that , in my opinion ,if you are burning up inside to play good..
if it's really important to you...you never reach a point of total
satisfaction . There is always another thing to learn,another
phrase to use,another great player that you want to play with .

I always wanted to play good enough to play with my heros...
reached that point with some of 'em . Yet there are still things
I hear, a lot from T-Bug , that I want to learn,I want to play with...

Holding your own....means that you need to play better..to
satisfy your own self...or it does to me...practice,my friend..

Loafer