I think all this stuff about pick grip is much ado about nothing. Lots of
great pickers hold their picks all different ways. I've never thought much
about how I hold it- I had to look when this thread started. Seems to me to
be an individual comfort thing... there's no way I could hold my pick the
way some people do.

Bill in Nashville