Lurk mode off.

I've had a major tenor jones lately. I've also tried the Gold Tones but didn't like them. I've been eyeing the Blueridge tenor at Elderly. Anybody try one of these?

Karen

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Christy <mandolin...@gmail.com>
To: taterbugmando@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Mar 9, 2010 9:15 pm
Subject: Re: Tenor guitars

I've got a decent vintage Martin O-18T and it's a blast to play. More of a player (repaired top crack and side wall crack) than a serious collector instrument.

I am barely finding the time to play the mandos right now so I'm considering letting the tenor go to a better home. Let me know if you're interested.

Don