The video you mentioned was a John Hartford tribute gig in Albany, NY.
That tenor was a blond Kalamazoo Oriole, ladder braced 00 sized 12-
fret box and gorgeous. Curly maple plywood back(as are the Orioles).
Another guy who's got a lot of tenor chops is our own Peter Martin. He
kicks serious butt. I'll bet Mister Seale is familiar with Mister
Martin, yes?

Tbugger