Thanks for that, I think when one is an active parent, the brain goes
to scrambled eggs, because rarely in the early days can one finish a
thought without an interruption. So often its difficult to regain the
mental sharpness after when things get less demanding.   While the
little tykers are cute and fun and all, they do take a toll which some
never completely recover from.