Simple strange but brilliant things those games...

Apparently, its been prove that playing Tetris can alleviate and/or
prevent a person from going into Post Traumatic Shock...

and get this, the record highscore for bejewled2 was recently set by a
Mike Leyde.

'In total, Leyde invested over 2,200 hours playing the game over a
span of three years. If you put that together, that'd be like playing
for eight hours a day, five days a week, for an entire year.'

I wonder does he play any instruments?