Thanks Barry-cuda,

Good to hear yo' insterment is fine, ashame about EC's!
I'm about to test out Mr Duff's Presto case, we leave to visit the
Italians this Saturday.
Haven't got the guts to risk the Duff F5 so it's the Yeastman instead.
That's gonna kill me for 5 weeks.
I'd have taken the real deal if I could have it on the plane with the
good wife & I, but carting 2 kids under 4 plus luggage will be enough
to worry about.

Hopefully there are no other horror stories out there??

Mooooo