I hear you Don, but Danielle & I have a 1 year old and 4 year old to
manage as well as 4 pieces of carry-on, and a pram. This was
especially fun when we had a change-over in Singapore at 2am. The
young bloke was asleep, and we had to race to another terminal via two
internal trains (that was nuts) and board a jam packed flight via
Rome. Can you hear me chuckling heheee, but we managed. When we fly to
Sicily and Paris, the mando will be with me as it will be easier. My
motto beforehand was "Pack less gear, pack in more fun". The kids put
paid to that! On the flight I read about zero pages of my book on
Delta Blues, wrote zero lyrics and managed minimal sleep. 25 hours
travelling is a good test of something, just not sure what :-)

But in the end, we got here, settled in, and now it's beach every day
and fun. Having relatives close by means "too much delicious food" to
ignore.
Ciao...HK