Well, I reckon a man would need to take stock of how much liquor his
company can put away too. Are we talking about Old Grand Dad or Pappy
VanWinkle? I mean, if we're talking about "good" whiskey, at the risk
of sounding like a tightwad, I'd say keep it locked up until the
gulpers are gone.

Would you hand Steve Earl a Loar without grinding your teeth a little
bit?
Instiga-tater