Can I say something here? Can I be slightly a hard ass? Here's the
deal...this tune of the month thing is about each of us playing our
interpretation of a given song/tune. That means, whatever your muse
tells you, that's what you do. If you hear a song in a different
genre, have at it. If you want to play it on something beside
mandolin, do it. Give your emotions their due. Give your whims their
due. Give every phrase your best. Don't hold back and let the damned
censor take over your creativity before you can even get started. Come
on folks, there's enough empty musical dialogue in the world. Make a
point, take a stand, pour your heart out. I want to get to know your
musical fingerprints...
Instiga-tater