On 22 May 2023 at 14:59 Jernej Simončič wrote and made these points

JS> I've been thinking about this for the last several days – can you maybe run
an older version of The Bat, and change the setting there, then update?

So - I installed 10.1, which didn't run, downloaded and installed the v103 CEF
binaries, which also didn't help much.

Then I ran 10.3.3.16 and here I am again. I've taken the opportunity to toggle
the option and will now pray for stability.

I think the installation here crumbled when I attempted to enable links to my
Google Calendar.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v10.3.3.16 on Windows 11 10.0.22621

'Using TBBETA' information: