On 23 May 2023 at 15:02 Георгий, Белрус wrote and made these points

>>> Setting the single process option (and restarting TB) should work around
>>> that.

GS> AFAIR, running CEF in single kills showing attached documents inside TB! Am
I wrong?

The switch says that it "could be unstable on some systems. No PDF viewer", but
I can still select PDF and DocX tabs and view that attached document. So
perhaps it's only on unstable systems that the PDF viewer fails.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v10.3.3.16 on Windows 11 10.0.22621

'Using TBBETA' information: