Hello Alexander V. Kiselev,
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000 01:24:16 +0300 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, January 05, 2000, 5:24:16 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Alexander V. Kiselev wrote:

Alexander> Hi there!

>> Thomas> Bad hair day - happens do all of us. :-)

Alexander> Thanks for understanding, Thomas:-)

>> It likely depends on the celebrations (g) the night before....

Alexander> Conrad, you might have been Russian:-) You know, this words *do* cost alot
Alexander> when you hear them from another Russian:-)

You mean those bears donot want me (g), on the other hand I was told
THEY taste good... have fun though, more celebrations coming.
You may remember I once told you my grandfather/grandmother used to live in
St Petersburg...  But I was in the past never allowed to get anywhere
near Eastern Europe...

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.38e