Hello The Bat! beta users and developers,

Alexander V. Kiselev wrote at 4/23/2000, 10:46 PM

AVK> Hi there!

AVK> On 24 Apr 00, at 4:06, Thomas Fernandez wrote
AVK>     about "UTF encoding":

>> thanks for the HTML attachment in Thai, but it displayed as Chinese
>> characters. I assume the reason is that there is no header in your
>> message saying:

Pardon me?
I lost the thread a bit.

IIRC, Thomas got from me one UTF-7 + one UTF-8 messages, which
displayed but without high-characters. Alexander sent him a non-UTF
encoded HTML attachment, which was in Thai but displayed in Chinese.

And UTF-encoded HTML attachments still display raw and garbled text.
(in my experience toying with Lookout)

Could I follow you?

--
Cheers, SyP

So Buddha walks into a pizza parlor and says: "Hey, make me one with everything."