Hello Stefan Tanurkov,
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 21:37:14 +0300 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, April 27, 2000, 1:37:14 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Stefan Tanurkov wrote:

> Good [morning|afternoon|day|evening|night]  tracer,

It varies a bit, I know (g)

t>> having an ISP with many breakdowns, my great thanks for the delete
t>> duplicate stuff in ALL folders.

> You are welcome!

t>> Is there any way thoug that  mails can be downloaded without having
t>> to download old stuff again...

> Keep messages on the server for one day - this would help. We are
> going implement other way of downloading mail with subsequent
> deletion, but it will be a bit slower than it is now...

maybe give uses a choice in preferences, efficient and fast or slower
but no need to do it  twice or more times if thrown out. I needed
about 8 calls last night to get my mail..

tracer

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/19

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338