Hello Quin Selman,
On Wed, 26 Apr 2000 15:07:54 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, April 27, 2000, 4:07:54 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Quin Selman wrote:

> Hello TBUDL,

>   I deleted three accounts today. After going to Accounts | Delete we
>   get a little dialog asking if we'd like to leave the account files on
>   the disk or do we want to delete them. With all three
>   accounts I chose to delete the files and in all three cases The Bat!
>   left the files on the disk. I don't know if this was true on versions
>   prior to 1.42b19. Does anyone confirm?

I happened to delete ONE account a few days ago as i forgot the
password and it wasnt used anyway.
All is gone....

> Best regards,
>  Quin                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> "Slang is language which takes off its coat, spits on its hands -- and
>  goes to work." - Carl Sandburg

> Running The Bat!1.42 Beta/19 on Windows95 4.00.950a, P133,88MB EDO RAM

tracer

Using theBAT 1.42 Beta/19

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
using FireTalk: 321338