Hello Stefan,

ST> Hello Dean,

DM>>   I have checked all my settings regarding holding mail in the
DM>> outbox until I chose to connect with the Internet.  This option was
DM>> working just fine until I upgraded to the last Beta.  Has anyone
DM>> else noticed this?

ST> Is it so hot down here? I just do not understand what you mean...

 Let me try to be a bit more explicit, I probably shouldn't send
messages on two hours of sleep;) That is why I like to hold them in
the OutBox until I have had a chance to re-edit/ send messages.

Explanation: In previous Bat versions, I had the deferred setting
for accounts checked. This option was transferring all messages I
had replied to, or new post I had written to the Outbox. The
messages would stay in the Outbox until I chose to send them.

With this latest version of the Bat 1.45 /5 That function has
disappeared.  As soon as I hit the send button the messages go
flying into the net. I have cable/constant connection. I no longer
have control of when I can send messages, at least not according to
the past rules.

Rules currently being used.
Account:
Transport: Delivery = X for deferred.

Something else I have tried. Created a new rule for the Outbox
Sorting office: Outgoing
New rule:under options Send generated messages Queue in Outbox
checked, no check for send immediately.

I have checked to see if all my rules for each folder are set the
same with Queue in Outbox.  They are.

Basically the Option to send all Queued mail from all under Tools,
is not needed as nothing is queued.

I hope that helps, if needed I will try to be more explicit just
tell me what you would like.
 Dean