Hello Marck D. Pearlstone

> Hi Graham,

> On 07 July 2000 at 11:34:35 GMT +0100 (which was 11:34 where I
> live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
> of "The Bat! - bug report":

>>>   The  bug  description: Mime file attachment is causing corruption
>>>   to the attached files when sending. UUE encoding does not.

GF>>   NOT confirmed - All works well here.

> Hmmm.  Win98SE,  bind  attachments  when  sending not checked, default
> encoding  Base64,  file  attachments  stored  in  message bodies. It's
> definitely happening here.

Well I sent a text file a Mime, UUE and Text Quoted using the Icon and
the keyboard shortcuts. Only difference between them was that text
quotable attachment gave me an attachment size, the rest didn't. All
attachments appeared identical and complete. File difference the
original file vs the saved roundtrip MIME file as revealed
no differences at all.

Only other obvious difference is Win98 vs WinNT. Sorry to be no help
at all - but I tried

regards,
 Graham
Using The Bat! 1.45 Beta/5