Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.46 Beta/3
  Serial Number 6483C0EA
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:
    When viewing new messages from within the virtual folder from the
    TB! ticker, the ability to delete messages from the folder
    sometimes disappears (i.e., no delete option available from either
    the toolbar icon or from the right-click menu).

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
    View incoming mail via the virtual/ticker folder; delete multiple
    messages with threading turned on; approximately half the time the
    trash icon becomes unavailable and the delete option disappears
    form the right-click menu.

I **think** this occurs after having deleted one message from a
thread, leaving other messages in the thread (and other unread
messages) unavailable for delete.

Sorry, I cannot be more specific, but this appears to be the action
that causes the bug ... I had earlier thought it had to do with
deletion of HTML messages, but just had it happen to me with no HTML
messages in the virtual folder, and just a thread with multiple
messages.

I've only begun using the ticker/virtual folder in the past week or
so, when I realized that, finally, ticker settings were sticky and
didn't reset themselves upon TB! close, so I cannot verify whether
this is new behavior or not.  It has been present for at least the
last two betas, however.

Regards,
  Chuck Mattsen