Hello Jamie,

Thursday, September 14, 2000, you wrote to me:

TF>> That's my point. TB doesn't run under Linux (yet). ;-

JDB> V2 will probably written in Delphi 5.
JDB> Inprise are definitely releasing Delphi 5 for Linux soon.

Do you really believe that V2 will ever arrive?
I heard from Max about it in the early 1998. Then in summer 1999 they
announced it publicly. Nothing really changed since that time. There
is no any sign that something will be changed soon either.

Unfortunately TB! becomes more and more bloated. It is almost
impossible to introduce it to a new user now. It is too complicated
and doesn't have many "standard" features.

Linux Delphi supposed to arrive some time ago too but it didn't. Seems
Inprise is not going to release it in the near future.

Actually I'm writing this only because we are discussing things which
will never happen I guess.
Lets go back to current releases TB! problems.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]