On 05-12-2000 at 20:05:59GMT +0100 (which was 19:05 where I live)
Florian Effenberger wrote regarding the subject of "The Bat! - suggestions sent in by
customers of http://www.TheBat.de"

>> Hope you had fun translating the message of Mr. Alexander Wild....
FE> Sure I had, there is absolutely no problem with that. We do care about
FE> our customers instead of ignoring them like some other companies do...

Hello Florian,

I also can't understand what Dieter's problem is. But he sometimes has this
"sarcastic sound" to his postings.

Regards

--
Manfred

using TheBat 1.48 Beta/9 on Windows 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1, RC 1.1

A problem with Spitting Mail is Drooling Taglines