Hi Everyone,

I will post this to the beta group because, by withdrawing, I can no longer write to the Alpha Group (Google won't let me, understandably).

I am sorry to disappoint the Alpha group and, especially, Maxim, who invited me to join, but I must withdraw.

I  am  finding that I haven't the time and TB skills to do an adequate
job of what Maxim is requesting.

I am attaching a reading/study list (to draw readings from) of a group
I am helping to form, in case you wonder what is keeping me so busy.

I  am also attaching the initial announcement to our church newsletter
which has led to the group forming.

I appreciate all of your work here!  And I will continue in the beta group.

--

Take Care,

  Bob
--

"Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me." This is our
function, our challenge, our fulfillment - and our inheritance, to

Using The Bat! 4.2.36.4
Windows 7 6.1
build 7600