I am in a yahoo group. One of the members send messages that NEVER show in the
message list. The only way I know that is that the unread messages show and
there are none in the list - even when all the other messages have been delete

I use the FIND feature to find all unread messages and they are found (and of
course in that window they are visible)

Maxim (or anyone else), do you want to see some of these messages? It is ONE
person and I wouldn't think it belongs in the bug tracker.
--
Rick
Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!

v4.2.36.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3