Dear Maxim,

@3-Dec-2010, 08:56 +0200 (03-Dec 06:56 here) Maxim Masiutin [MM] in
mid:1243807822.20101203085...@ritlabs.com said:

... <snip>
MM> [-] When the server have closed the connection on IMAP, The
MM> Bat! didn't report about it (BETA issue)

Either this was not the cause of the problem or the fix has not
worked. I've still got exactly the same problem. I can view one
message only. If the message was unread, the flags are not updated.
Any further IMAP operations are blocked from then on. When closing
TB after this has happened, the active task dialog appears.

Still absolutely flawless operation on 107.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.107 ALPHA on Windows 7 6.1.7600