Hello Ron,
  A reminder of what Ron Secord typed on:
  Friday, December 03, 2010 at 17:57:05 GMT -0500

>> What's new in 5.0.0.114 since 5.0.0.113:
>> [-] Fixed an AV in Zahid
>> [-] Problems with positioning some forms on seciondary monitors
>> [-] Separate message viewer/Folder browser might appear at opening

RS> F4 for replying selected text seems to be broken here.

Try again, maybe a reload. It is working here, but I do see it on a fairly
regular basis where it seems to quit working. If I change to a different
message and back again it seems to start working again.

 Stuart                            mailto:skcu...@fastmail.fm
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.114 BETA
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600