Hello Maxim,

> The Bat! 5.0.0.114 BETA is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb500114.rar

> What's new in 5.0.0.114 since 5.0.0.113:
> [-] Fixed an AV in Zahid
> [-] Problems with positioning some forms on seciondary monitors
> [-] Separate message viewer/Folder browser might appear at opening

Up and running.  Operating in a work place environment with few problems.  The
key
functionality problem at this time is the missing tabs component.  The IMAP
function is
working when I'm the field with the lap top.  Able to retrieve and respond to
mail.

I realize that Tabs are the not the priority at this time.  However, when they
do come
on-line with the good work on IMAP, I suspect the program will be ready for
prime time.

Jerry

--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc