miércoles, 8 dic 2010 at 06:18, it seems you wrote:

> The Bat! 5.0.0.115 is available at

This version it's not marked as Beta or Alpha. A lot of bugs continue
there, so It should not be released as stable yet IMHO.

I  reopened  the  attachments deletion bug I reported into the BT. It
deletes  the attachment but appears an ugly messagebox for the normal
users.

--
  /\    /                     Using The Bat! 5.0.0.115 Professional
 /  \  /     \  /             Windows XP (5.1.2600 Service Pack 3)