Hello Jernej,
  A reminder of what Jernej Simončič typed on:
  Wednesday, December 08, 2010 at 16:44:42 GMT +0100

JS> Works here, the View mode change message seems to be fixed.

But the viewmodes themselves still do not work. I have been playing with
Viewmodes lately and I now have Viewmode 13 and  Viewmode 14 that are
technically the same as my TB Viewmode, but they have been created as seperate
Viewmodes, not actually knowingly by me. Does anyone else have these random
Viewmodes?

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.115
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600