Hi Stefan,

>   difficult  to  (re)write code for more than a year and not to make a
>   release,  it's  just  too much of pressure. I hope you're understand
>   what I'm trying to say.

I see your point, but make sure that you don't add new functionality
then that isn't working yet (to name but a few: hints, image manager).

>   So,  please post your showstoppers as replies to this message and we
>   will deal with them asap. Please don't forget to add a BT link, too.

I'll try to check for BT later this day, but here are the annoyances
for v.5 that really bother me:

- No update of a common folder after a message from an IMAP account
  was filtered into it. The folder count gets updated though. Switch
  to a different folder and back shows the updated content okay.

- Mailticker ages not working. Therefore I switched off Mailticker
  completely. As I tend to leave messages unread till I worked on
  them.

- Tabs not correctly refreshing. If you have a quick search tab and
  switch to unread the content stays. Only 'All' triggers a refresh.

- With a quick search filter active and a message displayed in the
  message window if you switch to another folder with no results for
  the quick search the message is still shown. Very confusing.

- IMAP folder management needs to be reworked for release. Currently
  everyone tries to set there preferences there to no avail.

--
Best regards
Raymund