Dear Stefan,

@15-Jan-2011, 09:55 +0200 (15-Jan 07:55 here) Stefan Tanurkov [ST]
in mid:715772315.20110115095...@thebat.net said to All:

... <snip>
ST>   So,  please post your showstoppers as replies to this message and we
ST>   will deal with them asap. Please don't forget to add a BT link, too.

o  Some embedded images do not display in this version
   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8323
o  5.0.0.12 Alpha Mailticker Virtual Folder Viewmode not saved
   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7972
o  Auto filtering crashes IMAP in use with MDaemon 8.0.3
   (no BT ref)
o  Cannot edit redirected mail
   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8197
o  Error "TMailMessage released before its use." in program window
   https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=8319

Not sure if this one is reported or what the BT reference is, but
while not a crash is a major usability impediment: TB *never* checks
my IMAP account for new messages unless done manually. Not even
sending command line /CHECK or /CHECKALL makes it happen.

IMAP fine-tune settings are set to refresh folders every 90 seconds.
This does not happen. Until this works, TB doesn't actually match
minimum expectations for an email client.

I think these are my main problems with v5. Having said that, it has
been my only mail client here for 6 months.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.128 BETA on Windows 7 6.1.7600