Hallo mse,

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:44:04 +0100GMT (18-1-2011, 17:44 , where I
live), you wrote:

M> When I had The Bat to create a QR-Code for me, what can I do with it? Is
M> there a possibility to save the pattern,

Make  a  screendump  to  the  clipboard, start your favourite graphics
program,  and crop the QR-code, now you can save it. There should have
been a more sensible way to do that.

M> At the moment there only seems to be the QR-Code-window with the pattern,
M> but no menus, buttons or context menu ...

Yep

M> What comes after the Code-Generation?

Code reading, with a QR barcode reader or a camera phone:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_Code

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Moderator's law: Take a vacation and it hits the fan.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.130 BETA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
6 pop3 accounts, 1 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM