> Hello all,
> Sunday, January 23, 2011, Rick wrote:

>>> This morning, v 5.0.0.132 would not load

>>> I had 40 messages scheduled to go out over the next 4 days. v
>>> 5.0.0.132 dumped them ALL at once yesterday

>> I was able to start the beta AFTER I cleared out 10,140 files from the
>> "imgfiles" folder - over 400 mb I can use CCLEANER to clean that out
>> every night, as I do the cache, but for any graphics-intensive user that
>> is BROKEN

> this is really hidden showstoper, I can imagine many users, where will TB
> stop working with no visible reasons :-( I have 1100 files in IMGFILES
> folder since half of november.

> Cache management must be finally implemented!

> BTW can You send me exception logs to see, if there is something about it
> there?

The log is enclosed, although I doubt it will be helpful.
I am a heavy graphics user (I have it set to download all graphics - we need a
better solution than this however) and a heavy user of Postponed sending. Both
are failing

I had trouble with postponed sending in v4, but I couldn't get anyone to work
with me on this. The problem of sending them all at once, I have some ideas of
where to start looking ...

--
Rick
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today. - James Dean

v5.0.0.132 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3

ÿþv5.0.0.132 BETA HOME/Rick 1/23/2011
2:31:48 PM.968 GUIDEF:Item
[mFolderVirusCheck] is linked to