> This morning, v 5.0.0.132 would not load

> I had 40 messages scheduled to go out over the next 4 days. v
> 5.0.0.132 dumped them ALL at once yesterday

I had this problem AGAIN after getting an error that the message had already
been destroyed followed by an un labeled progress bar that never moved. This
was all in a regular non account based folder.

I killed it with task manager, cleaned the caches and it took two times to get
the program to load past the splash screen

Logs attached

--
Rick
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools talk because they have

v5.0.0.132 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3

ÿþv5.0.0.132 BETA HOME/Rick 1/23/2011
4:31:18 PM.218 jpgd:1 EAbort Operation
aborted