Dear List,

@15-Jan-2011, 12:31  Marck Pearlstone [MP] in
mid:91785809.20110115123...@silverstones.com said to Stefan:

... <snip>
MP> Not sure if this one is reported or what the BT reference is, but
MP> while not a crash is a major usability impediment: TB *never* checks
MP> my IMAP account for new messages unless done manually. Not even
MP> sending command line /CHECK or /CHECKALL makes it happen.

Further information: when I select another IMAP folder in the
account, any waiting mail appears in the Inbox.

So, I tried using the /FOLDERF= command to see if that would trigger
a mail collection automatically. What I got when this command was
invoked from a Powerpro timer was a blank un-closable window opened
from within the TB process with a random title. I saw "Address
Book", "Connection Center" and "Dummy". The only way of getting rid
of these windows was to shutdown TB.

--
Cheers --  Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v5.0.0.132 BETA on Windows 7 6.1.7600