Sveiki,

> The Bat! 5.0.0.134 BETA is available at
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/a-5/tb500134.rar

> What's new in 5.0.0.134 since 5.0.0.132:
> [-] Exceptions when embedded message was opened in separate view
> (on opening attachments and on close)
> [-] (#0008235) Untranslatable Begin / Substr / Equal / RegulExp in Image
> download manager
> [-] Image download manager wasn't properly resized
> [-] IMAP folder exit tasks were not executed when exiting by the /EXIT command
> [-] When Windows did close The Bat! in case of system shutdown and
> there were open editor windows, The Bat! hang.
> [-] Using several folders as the source for a message list tab was not
> working properly (Beta issue)
> [+] Improved certificate chain building for X.509 in S/MIME and TLS
> [*] You can configure IMAP download mode in the folder properties
> (BETA issue: in some places of the interface this is still called
> "synchronization", we will rename it to "download mode")
> [+] You can configure "odd/even row contrast" in
> Options->Preferences->Message List (BETA issue: the current default
> setting is not yet optimal, you should configure it for your own taste)

Setting  download  couple  of  folders  and  hitting  Recieve  have me
constant AVs and !2011.01.28, 10:00:50: IMAP -
AddRemotePartEx.Error.Instream=nil.Folder=Inbox

Also  it starts to download all the folders at once. (at least this is
green arrow icon shows in the folder list).

Message  list  coloring  works,  but  has  a  bug, when you select one
message, all odd or even messages are selected.

 Vilius