On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 05:20:56 +0200, Maxim Masiutin  says...

> What's new in 5.0.0.134 since 5.0.0.132:

Found following problems:

* I looks like problem similar to this one:

https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=7949

still exists. Although server doesn't report about wrong MAC, message that is
being sent stucks in outbox at 100% and then another thread begins to copy it
form outbox to IMAP folder (according to the rules) what ends with server
error

"IMAP - The server didn't reply anything to TImapCopyLocalToRemoteTask
command in 90 seconds"

As a result copy task never ends and message remains in outbox. It concerns
only messages with attachments. I've tested it with attachments bigger than
1.5Mb.

* Selecting "Auto-download this folder -> (Unread messages) Headers and
text" for a particular folder ends with AV.

* "Limit expansion of the first column to xxx levels" in Message List
preferences have no effect.

--
br,
Zurek