Hello Marck,

Monday, March 7, 2011, 6:44:28 AM, you wrote:

> So, today - all customised keys and toolbars have vanished and any
> attempt to use the Customize feature to recreate these gives me an
> AV at 00737595 "Read of address 00000008".

> Any suggestions for a workaround?

No suggestions.

> As things stand, every day TB is become less and less usable for
> me. Not a happy camper!

I have to concur.  Yesterday, the Bat killed my windows and shut down my
machine.  It
turns out there is still something going on with memory leaks and IMAP not
disconnecting
correctly.

I am concerned that things have not settled and the product is not ready for
release.

I am hopeful this will be solved by month end with a solid product that is fully
functioning.

Jerry
--
Ethan J Mings
President, The Desk Consulting Group Inc