>> As things stand, every day TB is become less and less usable for
>> me. Not a happy camper!

> I have to concur.  Yesterday, the Bat killed my windows and shut down my
> machine.  It
> turns out there is still something going on with memory leaks and IMAP not
> disconnecting
> correctly.

> I am concerned that things have not settled and the product is not ready for
> release.

> I am hopeful this will be solved by month end with a solid product that is
> fully
> functioning.

I don't see this going out by the end of the month. Things keep breaking and
not getting fixed. I know they are working on the AVs, but some of the things
that worked in v4 should be working in v5 before it is released
--
Rick
Dear Prince Charming,

v5.0.0.145 BETA on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3