Hello Roelof,
  A reminder of what Roelof Otten typed on:
  Monday, March 07, 2011 at 01:43:17 GMT +0100

SC>> Is it not possible to look at the local folder and see it has
SC>> messages and then offer to move those messages to the remote
SC>> folder?

RO> That's  the  same  as  telling  your  boss you've moved to a different
RO> location  and  that  you  want  him  to send your paycheck to that new
RO> location  (not unreasonable in itself) and then expect him to offer to
RO> bring your wallet to your new home.

I don't really see why. If you install a new version of TB it does not destroy
your data, so I don't see why it could not realize that you were about to lose
mail from you sent folder and offer to do something about it.  (and if your
boss
were reasonable he would do just that) :>)

I will try your suggestion about saving the sent folder and see how it goes.

 Stuart                            mailto:scu...@mts.net
 Using The Bat! v5.0.0.146 BETA
 On Windows 7 6.1 Build #7600