Hallo Stuart,

On Mon, 7 Mar 2011 20:00:11 -0600GMT (8-3-2011, 3:00 , where I live),
you wrote:

SC>>> I don't really see why. If you install a new version of TB it does not
destroy
SC>>> your data,

RO>> And neither did it now. It left it where you put it.

SC> But it lost some now. While trying to transfer out of the Common folder  to
the
SC> IMAP sent folder TB froze up and lost the email I was trying to transfer.

Well,  that's  why  my  instructions said to copy the messages.* files
from the old SENT folder, so you've still got them.
Apart from that you could try to 'browse deleted messages'

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A moderator should be hanged with a his/her computer-to-modem cable.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 5.0.0.146 BETA
Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6002 Service Pack 2
5 pop3 accounts, 3 imap account
OTFE disabled
Quad Core 2.4GHz
4 GB RAM