Hello Maxim,

On Sat, 26 Mar 2011 00:24:51 +0200 GMT (26/Mar/11, 5:24 AM +0700 GMT),
Maxim Masiutin wrote:

MM> Those who are using the program version 4.2.42, please test 4.2.44.

U&R

MM> It has a single bug fix:
MM> [-] Fixed a bug of display of some background images of HTML
MM> messages, introduced in The Bat! 4.2.40-42.

Attached kindly find an HTML newsletter which looks different in TB!
and the web browser. Both with regards to image size in the text and
text being centered instead of left-alligned.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

--- Begin Message ---

ISOA Weekly Digest 18-25 Mar 2011

        25 March 2011week
        11

        Have 3 minutes to spare?
        Take this

        ISOA Survey! (http://bit.ly/ez2exY)

        All responses are anonymous.

         (http://bit.ly/dPl8fL) (http://on.fb.me/hdK7gD) (http://bit.ly/hNnYvQ)

        Top Story This Week

        The
        United Nations Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF)
        allocated $10.4 million to seven agencies
        working in Cote d’Ivoire to help meet the urgent humanitarian needs
        of people affected by the post-election violence that has displaced
hundreds
        of thousands of people.

        The West African country plunged into turmoil late last year after then
        incumbent president Laurent Gbagbo lost a UN-certified and
internationally
        recognized election to the opposition figure Alassane Ouattara in
November,
        but refused to step down as his supporters started a campaign of
violent
        intimidation of their political rivals.

        While humanitarian response has thus far focused on displacements of
        population in the west, the crisis is having far-reaching humanitarian
        consequences throughout the entire country, according to the UN Office
for
        the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA), which manages CERF.

        The funds from the CERF will be used to help provide health care,
non-food
        items, food, water and sanitation, and educational support.

        At a summit in Nigeria, Ecowas, the 15-member West African regional
body,
        called for (http://bbc.in/gRrzDc) more UN action in Cote
        d'Ivoire. They also called for tighter sanctions on Ggagbo and his
allies.
        Some African leaders have also questioned why the world's powers have
used
        military force in Libya but not the Ivory Coast.

        ISOA Industry Insight:

        The situation in Cote d’Ivoire continues to deteriorate. The African
Union
        has held firm against the coalition government solution that has been
used
        in Zimbabwe and Kenya – where the bitter rivals are both included in a
        ‘unity’ government. As a result, both Gbagbo and Ouattara now have
        everything to lose making negotiations difficult and fruitless. With
        escalating conflict there is likely to be an even larger international
        peacekeeping operation in the future, as well as growing humanitarian
needs.

        There may be an increased demand for construction and support services
as
        utilized in similar situations by the AU and UN in the past. ISOA’s
diverse
        membership is comprised of a wide range of companies and organizations
        providing these much needed services in high risk environments, while
also
        committed to a higher level of professionalism and ethical standards as
        outlined in ISOA’s Code of Conduct.

        photo: UN blue helmets in Cote d'Ivoire. (republicoftogo.com/Flickr)

        ISOA News

        REGISTRATION OPEN FOR THE 2011 ISOA ANNUAL SUMMIT!

        REGISTER HERE (http://bit.ly/fb1FQZ)

        Summit Sponsorships are still available! Contact

        Melissa Sabin for more information.

        ISOA Calendar

                 21
        April

        ISOA 10th
        Anniversary

                Networking Reception

        @  Aria
        in Washington, DC

        News This Week

        Stability Operations Industry

        NATO will be able to take over (http://bbc.in/hBOncn)
        command of the entire military operation in Libya within days,
according to
        UK Foreign Secretary William Hague.

        Tensions are rising in Sudan as a top regional government official says
he
        believes the northern government is
        massing military forces outside Abyei in order to occupy the town
        and claim it permanently.

        Security Council extends (http://bit.ly/fOl8la) UN
        mission in Afghanistan for another year, while the UN Peacebuilding
        Commission is stressing enhanced
        interaction between the two UN institutions.

        Afghan President Hamid Karzai announced (http://bbc.in/gtwsw3)
        that his forces will take charge of security in seven areas from July,
while
        the United States is currently negotiating with his government on a
        bilateral Strategic Partnership Declaration.

        Central Asia stands to gain  (http://bit.ly/gIMzry)as
        NATO shifts supply lines away from Pakistan toward the Northern
Distribution
        Network.

        _____________________

        As bad as they are, disasters such as Haiti and Japan are not entirely
        unprecedented and some companies have developed special expertise in
these
        areas.

        For a list of ISOA’s member
        companies offering disaster relief services, click here.

        ___________________________

        Journal of
        International Peace Operations Vol. 6, No. 5   (http://bit.ly/gy9L1z)

                The Future of the Stability Operations
        Industry

        Contact Jessica Vogel

        to inquire about submitting your article for upcoming issues:

        Jul. - Aug.
                2011

        Pakistan

                Sep. - Oct. 2011

        Aviation & Logistics

        Excellent advertising
                opportunities are available

        (with great discounts for Members)

                Contact Melissa Sabin

Legal

        U.S. law firms are
        luring  (http://bloom.bg/eXSzin)lawyers away from the U.K.
        fraud prosecutor as companies prepare to comply with the world’s “most
        draconian” anti-bribery law.

        Gates details $13.6B in
        U.S. DoD cuts (http://bit.ly/gf2Sha), including cutting
        hundreds of civilian, more than one thousand contractors and 140
generals
        and admirals.

        The Defense Logistics Agency’s accountability office does
        F-grade work (http://wapo.st/gwC6TZ) when it comes to
        conducting audits, according to a recent report by the Pentagon's
Inspector
        General.

        Marine gets 6 years in prison for Iraq
        contract skimming scheme.

        Sourcing & Contracting

                U.S. Embassy in Kabul released “Doing
        Business in Afghanistan: 2011 Country Commercial Guide for U.S.
Companies.”

        India, after 50 years of depending on Russian fighter technology, is
        casting around (http://bit.ly/erOieB) for a new partner.
        Whichever company and country wins, the deal could help cement military
and
        strategic ties with one of the world's fastest emerging powers.

        Defense Department facilities, infrastructure and equipment provided by
        private military contractors overseas, are
        to be inspected (http://bit.ly/fglEAg) for safety and
        habitability, under rules adopted under the National Defense
Authorization
        Act.

        The Pentagon is advocating (http://wapo.st/fHpGoM)
        fixed-price contracts.

This ISOA
Weekly Digest Is Sponsored By:

If you are having trouble viewing this email or if
no graphics are appearing, please click here:

http://www.stability-operations.org/weekly/2011_dw11.htm
(http://www.stability-operations.org/weekly/2011_dw11.htm)

                                Copyright (C) 2011
                                International Stability Operations Association.
All
                                rights reserved. The opinions expressed herein
do not
                                necessarily represent the opinions of ISOA, its
officers, Board
                                of Directors, members or affiliates. ISOA bears
no
                                responsibility for the content that may be
represented herein.
                                The views expressed in the articles are those
of the authors.
                                ISOA makes no claim of any kind to content
represented herein
                                that is the property of any entity other than
ISOA.

                                Editor-in-Chief

                                Jessica Vogel

                                Advertise with ISOA Weekly

                                Contact
                                Melissa Sabin for more
                                information.

                                If you no longer wish to receive emails from
ISOA, please click
                                on the following link:
http://guest.cvent.com/d/aAd7GIHeekOYVYKBaa4TwA/z7nh/E1/8D.

                                INTERNATIONAL STABILITY OPERATIONS ASSOCIATION

                                1634 I STREET, NW SUITE 800
| WASHINGTON, D.C. | U.S.A. | 20006

T +1 202.464.0721 | F +1 202.464.0726 |
                www.stability-operations.org