Hello Maxim,

Saturday, March 26, 2011, 1:08:31 AM, you wrote:

MM> Unfortunately  we didn't fix anything except this "background images of
HTML"
MM> bug  and  other  html  display  bugs.  We  didn't  change anything related
MM> downloads. If you have reported it to /bt/, could you please send the link?

This  was  already in the BT if I remember well (not opened by me), but until
now this build hasn't produced the problem
yet. So, I'll report it if it occurs again.

On  the  other hand, as Thomas has reported I have seen some newsletters with
different formatting compared with what is
seen in a browser.

An example

1) as seen in TB! :     http://www.screencast.com/t/iEQ6CH1UOC  text under
picture

2) as seen in Browser:  http://www.screencast.com/t/ETyRY63mzP  text on left
side of picture

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 4.2.44
MyMacros 1.11a

zOmbie's Macros Version 0.7
Windows XP Professional/5.1 build 2600 Service Pack 3 (0 days 12:3:51) on Dual
Intel Pentium III