Hello Raymund,

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 17:27:20 +0200 GMT (27/Mar/11, 22:27 PM +0700 GMT),
Raymund Tump wrote:

>> This is hardly a selling point for  TB!.

RT> Actually for me it is. The fact that Ritlabs does not rely on a
RT> (rather faulty) IE engine to display HTML mails to be able to control
RT> the behaviour is a reason why I would buy it.

We've been through this. Not you and I, but me and the beta list:
Ritlabs has the choice of catering to a dwindling minority of
fundamentalists or giving the user a choice (which would not hurt even
the fundamentalists, never mind how vocal they are against reality and
choices).

Anyway, in the office I still use v4.2.36.4, and the second
(completely misformed) HTML mail I sent displays better in that
version that in 4.2.44. Screenshot attached. In other words, a

Cheers,
Thomas.