Hello Paul,

On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 12:29:12 -0400 GMT (28/Mar/11, 23:29 PM +0700 GMT),
Paul Van Noord wrote:

TF>> You are definitely not helping Ritlabs to develop a sellable product
TF>> for the 21st century.

PVN> What is the authority that dictates that your position is more
PVN> credible than another.

No, you didn't read my mail. I said I want to give the user a choice,
which means you can still use the software exactly the same way you
are using it now. You are the one who does not want to allow a choice,
and you are saying that other people's requirements must not be
implemented, only yours. I understand it is Ritlabs, not you, who have
the authority to decide.

PVN> The performance and reputation built on solid principles over
PVN> more than a decade do not deserve to be trashed by anyone wanting
PVN> to compromise them for the sake of minor convenience. Especially
PVN> when the solution is a single mouse click away!

That's your opinion, not a general truth. You can still use TB! the
way you prefer, even if other people will make use of the option ot
display HTML properly. Please open your mind and allow other people to
have a choice. This is the 21st century, and newsletters and other
info from sources I trust (for example the booking confirmations) are
sent by HTML.

We've been through that. Bringing it up again will not turn back the
wheels of time, email is not the same anymore that it was in the last
century.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.