Hello Dierk,

>   Is it just some weird fluke on my machine or are your emoticons and
>   inline icons [Roguemoticons and flags and such] not shown correctly?
>   I get to see the keyboard character but not the pics. It worked with
>   all the build incl. the last beta build before RC4 - just half an
>   hour go before updating.

No,  it's not a fluke on your machine. I have the same problem, emoticons,
rogues, flags etc, working great
till they stop working. To be displayed again TB must restart.

It happens all the time and till now I haven't be able to pinpoint when
emoticons stop working.

--
George M. Menegakis
Using The Bat v5.0.4 RC/4 on Windows 7 Service Pack 1