Hello TBBETA Members!

  Is it just some weird fluke on my machine or are your emoticons and
  inline icons [Roguemoticons and flags and such] not shown correctly?
  I get to see the keyboard character but not the pics. It worked with
  all the build incl. the last beta build before RC4 - just half an
  hour go before updating.

--
Dierk Haasis
[DH² Publishing]

The Bat 5.0.4 RC/4 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2

Chat info upon request

Don't thou seek, for a lover, the one who understands you, but look
for the one who wants to understand. [Dierk Haasis]