Hi beta testers,

Since upgrading to Beta/7 TB! doesn't delete mail on the server
anymore when using Norton AV as pop3 proxy to check for viruses.
The connection is lost before deleting takes place and the
messages remain on the server. When I change my settings so that
Norton AV is bypassed, everything works fine.

And really strange is that the mail dispatcher *does* delete
messages on the server, with or without Norton AV.

Can anybody confirm this problem?

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.52 Beta/7 on Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 1