Hallo Dierk,

Op Wednesday, April 18, 2001, om 8:17:14 PM, schreef jij een en ander over 'Beta/7 and
Norton AV' :

DH> Hello Lars!

DH> On Wednesday, April 18, 2001 at 8:05:28 PM you wrote:

>> Sorry, but I didn't ask for another anti-virus solution as I
>> think Norton AV is pretty much the way I want it to be (and I
>> don't want to start a discussion about anti-virus software! :-).

DH> And I had so hoped for this discussion to put in my 2c ... Symantec's
DH> software giving nothing but trouble.

:-)
I can only say one thing:

http://antivirus.ca.com

It's  totally free, and it works great! And doesn't use much system resources.
Which cannot be said for Norton AV and McAfee!

       -=/ Cees /=-
http://dierhulp.nb.nu/~wpp

RTFM: Not just an acronym, it's the LAW!