Hello Stuart,

> I realized the Firefox was just replacing the bad file with the bad file over
> and over. Downloaded it in Ie and it works now.

Thank you for the information. With all the reliability of the internet it is
still unreliable. Since January 2008 we are using an automated script which
does building, uploading, e.t.c. by itself, and this was the first time when
we had a problem with beta announcement since January 2008. We are however
upgrading the capacity on our server and we are using a virtual server and we
might have done something wrong with file system snapshots by clicking the
upgrade while upload was in place, we will do our best to avoid such oddities
in future.

 Maxim                            mailto:m...@ritlabs.com